Hello everyone! I have lots of stuff for you on the blog today. It’s a day to play catch up after the release. I can’t tell you how much I want to craft! The problem is that I woke up with the worst kink in my neck. I can barely turn my head, so typing it is!
First off I wanted to tell you guys to go check out the Card Creations 8 magazine. It is such a fantastic issue!
One of the many things that makes me excited about this issue is that it is the first Paper Crafts issue to have Lawn Fawn in it!
Next up is our Bake Me A Cake winner!
Amanda Winkelman, you are our winner! Make sure to email me at kellymarie (at) lawnfawn (dot) com with your information!
Also, I haven’t heard from our Critters in the Sea winner. Here is the blog post. Contact me if that is you!
Next up are some challenges going on that are being sponsored by Lawn Fawn!
* 2 Sketches 4 You has a Lawn Fawn gift certificate up for grabs!
* these are a few of my favorite things is a really cool challenge blog with about a million prizes up for grabs, including some Lawn Fawn!
* Lawn Fawn is helping sponsor a wonderful Crop for the Cure in Canada. Many of you know that my family has been greatly affected by breast cancer, so Lawn Fawn is glad to be able to help a little. If you live in the area, make sure to check out their wonderful event!
* Did you know that you can buy Lawn Fawn in retail stores? Check them out and remember to support your local crafty store! Also, do you want Lawn Fawn in your local store? Let them know about us. We would love to be in a store near you! 🙂
Sharon’s Crop Studio
380 South Madison Avenue Suite C
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
Cool Scrapbook Stuff
12305 Poway Road
Poway, California 92064
2185 North Orange Olive Road # 3
Orange, CA 92865
* Lastly, I will be teaching a class at Stamp Fever on June 12th! I am so excited!
* One more thing: Check out the Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge! Using nail polish on projects is fun and an inexpensive way to get that glossy look! Check it out! 🙂