Hello and welcome to Christmas! Hehe! I am trying to stay on top of things this year as last year I didn’t even send out Christmas cards (the shame!) I don’t really own much Christmas product (I plan to change that after CHA, hehe), so I used stuff I had on hand to create a winter-y look. Are you guys singing carols, yet? 🙂
I wanted to do some updates really fast:
* I am teaching a class at Stamp Fever in Orange, CA this Saturday June 12th at 1pm. If you are interested call 714-974-3552 or email avrubberstamps (at) stpstamp (dot) com for more information.
* Lawn Fawn has a new retail store in Rock Valley, Iowa named A Walk Down Memory Lane. They should be receiving their stamps soon! We are so excited to be in Iowa!
* Just My Type should be back in stock either Friday or Saturday. Make sure to sign up to be notified on the product page and be the first to know when it is back in!
* The What is your favorite thing challenge is still going on. Play along for a chance to win some Lawn Fawn!
* Lawn Fawn has donated to the Mobile Crop for the Cure. If you live in the area, you should check it out!
* I am super behind on emails, blog reading, and well everything! I am slowly catching up. You should hear from me soon!
Card stock: Neenah Paper (desert storm)
Patterned paper: October Afternoon (thirft shop: collectors item)
Stamps: Bam Pop (bam bubbles) – sold at TorendiInk: Ranger Distress Ink (antique linen, tumbled glass)Etc: American Crafts Thickers (coffee bliss mixed accents), American Crafts rub ons (Marilyn chestnut minimarks), Ranger ink blending tool and foam