1. When did you first start crafting?
I’ve been crafting since I was a little kid. I come from a family with a lot of love for arts and crafts in their veins. My mom’s dad painted in his free-time. He loved to take pictures, too. My dad’s parents were professional crafters, selling their creations made from mirrors and wood at Portland’s Saturday Market. It’s an open-air craft and arts market. They were some of the market’s original vendors.
2. What is your favorite type of card to make?
Hello, Thinking of You and general all around all-occasion cards.
3. What is your favorite and/or go-to color combo?
Anything with white. Does that even count?
4. What technique have you been loving lately?
5. What is your New Year’s resolution?
To keep enjoying the process of making stuff.
6. What is your favorite movie or book?
“Where the Heart is” by Billie Letts
8. What is your favorite food?
9. Where were you born?
Out west. 😉
10. Where is a place you would love to visit?
I’ve always wanted to visit London, but I’d take a trip to Florida to spend some time with one of my good friends.
11. What did you want to be when you were little?
Astrophysicist. I was big into space and studying up on the astronauts.
12. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would totally pass out from shock. Once I came through, I’d make plans to invest, buy a vacation home and take care of my family and a few close friends.
13. What is your favorite quote?
It’s this one from Eleanor Roosevelt: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
Make sure to come by tomorrow to see a fabulous card by Teri!