1. When did you first start crafting?
I first starting crafting at a very young age with my mother. As soon as I could handle a pair of scissors, I was good to go!
2. What is your favorite type of card to make?
I like making cute cards that warm people’s hearts.
3. What is your favorite and/or go-to color combo?
I love turquoise and white or kraft with red!
4. What technique have you been loving lately?
Strangely, I’ve been heat embossing a whole lotta. Thank goodness for the embossing buddy!
5. What is your New Year’s resolution?
Well, my word for 2011 is “sacred”. I want to rediscover what is sacred to me. Be it time with my family, going to church, going for a jog, or paying tribute to loved ones that have passed.
6. What is your favorite movie or book?
I have too many to mention! But, I love “The Glass Castle”, by Jeanette Walls and The Big Lebowski, with Jeff Bridges as “The Dude”.
8. What is your favorite food?
I loooove a good tamale, a thick slice of flan with syrup, or fresh taps. So, I love all Latin American Cuisine the most.
9. Where were you born?
I am a first-generation American-born Guamanian born in Monterey, CA, the home of the best aquarium on Earth and John Steinbeck.
10. Where is a place you would love to visit?
I’d love to visit the Grand Canyon again, but this time, kid-free 😉
11. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a brain surgeon. Yup, me a brain surgeon?! What was I thinking? Crafting suits me much better.
12. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
I wouldn’t tell a soul if I won the lotto, not even my own husband. Then, I’d hire a tax attorney, donate money to charitable causes, and buy a modest home for myself and family and live beneath our means.
13. What is your favorite quote?
“The way to know life is to love many things” ~Vincent Van Gogh
Make sure to come by tomorrow to see some fabulous cards by Tiff!