Now, we have a great tutorial from Elena on how to create that cute floral circle!
1. Trace a circle, in pencil, onto your paper (I used one of the Circle Stackables, the one that cuts a 2.5 inch circle). Draw a pencil line where you would like your sentiment to sit and stamp the sentiment in a black ink.
2. Stamp the leafy border (from Peace Joy Love) using the penciled-circle as a guide in a hot pink ink.
3. At the bottom of the circle, stamp the rose (from Penelope’s Blossoms) in the same hot pink ink and then create and apply a mask onto top of it.
4. Stamp a different flower on either side of the rose in a lighter pink shade and then create and apply masks to those as well.
5. Add some sprigs on either side of the masked flowers using a black ink and then remove your masks.
6. Stamp and color the bunny (from Happy Easter) using the colors shown.
7. Color the inside of the wreath using the light blue marker. and you’re done!
Thank you so much for sharing your awesome ideas, Elena! I wish I could come to this gorgeous party! 🙂
21 thoughts on “An Easter Party by Elena”
Oh, this looks really great!
I would like to join the Easter party (-;
Oh dear! These are AMAZING! This blog makes me smile every morning! ♥
Great tutorial!! I love all decoration party <3
Beautiful work! Looks great!
Beyond wonderful! Elena crafts the *best* parties!
OH MY GOSH, Elena! Everything is brilliantly ADORABLE! Just so sweet, original, and gorgeously made; I pinned them all!!
Absolutely adorable! Love it!
This looks like such a fun bunch of decorations! I love the monogram look. It's both spring-like and classy.
Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂
So much fun!
The nice article assisted me very much! Saved the blog, extremely great categories just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the info, thank you.
Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews
Wow! Elena did a fantastic job!!! Love this 🙂
Beautiful job on the decorations and the tutorial. Your projects are so soft and cute. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
Oh my goodness! These are so sweet! I want to come for Easter… You're inspiring me to maybe make something fun for my own Easter gathering. 😉
Awe so very sweet I love the color scheme and those bunnies are to cute for words I love the ones that are all nestled down in the cupcakes also thanks for the great tutorial!
Oh so sweet, love Elena's creativity. Kelly Marie any plans on a die to co-ordinate with the Happy Easter set?
How sweet! Elena's designs are so delicate and elegant. Thank you for sharing!
These Easter Party projects are fabulous!!!! Love all of the different stamps she used and the color combo!!!! So super sweet!
This party décor setup is just adorable! Great job Elena!