Each month we will have an inspiration week where some of the new sets will be featured in the inspiration week with design team samples, videos and, of course, giveaways! So, starting tomorrow we will focus on three of these ten sets and Pink Lemonade! Then in March and April we will focus on the last seven sets and more Pink Lemonade and, of course, Daphne’s Closet!
Today we have a little intro video to our new Lawn Cuts dies. We are so excited about these and wanted to show you guys how they work! The new dies are 100% steel and made in the USA. They are awesome!
You can watch the video below or at our YouTube channel.
Thank you so much for watching!
Let’s get on to the big giveaway!
We want to make sure you have many opportunities to win the big giveaway, so you have six chances to enter. You can do one, two, three, four, five or all six! (Remember if you do all six that means that you have left six different comments here on the blog!) You are not required to do them all, we just love giving you guys lots of bonus chances to enter! 🙂
- Leave a comment on our blog. (easy peasy!)
- Follow this blog through the blogger follower or through Google Reader and leave another comment on our blog. (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
- Like us on Facebook (“liking” always makes me want to quote the Sally Field Oscar acceptance speech! haha!) and leave another comment on our blog. (If you are already a “liker”, you can leave a comment)
- Follow Lawn Fawn on twitter and tweet about our inspiration week and our site or blog address (for example “Did you see @lawnfawn is having an inspiration week with giveaways? Check it out at http://www.lawnfawn.com or http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com”), and leave another comment on our blog. (make sure to @lawnfawn so we can see your tweets!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and leave another comment on our blog. (If you already subscribe, you can leave a comment.)
- Follow us on our Pinterest page and leave another comment on our blog! (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
Thank you so much for playing along! We can’t wait to start inspiration posts and videos on the 17th! It’s going to be such a blast!