Hello and Happy Thanksgiving weekend! We are celebrating by introducing Lawn Fawn’s December release week! This is our big giveaway post too! Make sure to make it all of the way to the bottom for a chance to win ALL THREE of December’s sets and a little something extra!
I thought I would do a little sneaky peek of all three sets, first. 🙂
Any guesses? 🙂
Okay, so let’s move on to the big giveaway, and here it is: We are giving away all three December sets and a little something extra you will find out about tomorrow to one lucky winner! We will also be giving away a set for commenters on the each of the sneak peeks too! (just like before 🙂 )
We want to make sure you have many opportunities to win the big giveaway, so you have five different types of chances to enter. You can do one, two, three, four or all five! (Remember if you do all five that means that you have left five different comments!)
- Leave a comment. (easy peasy!)
- Become a fan on Facebook (I’ve been informed that it is “liking” now, so please like us. hehe!) and leave another comment. (If you are already a “liker”, you can leave a comment)
- Ask your crafty friends to “like” Lawn Fawn on facebook and leave another comment!
- Follow Lawn Fawn on twitter and tweet about our release week and our store or blog address (for example “Did you see @lawnfawn is having a release week with giveaways? Check it out at http://www.lawnfawn.com or http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com”), and leave another comment. (make sure to @lawnfawn so we can see your tweets!)
- Follow this blog through the blogger follower or through Google Reader and leave another comment. (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
That gives you five possible entries! You have until December 1st at 10:00pm EDT to enter. We will announce the winner here on the blog when we finally reveal the sets and add them to the store on December 2nd at 12:01am EDT 🙂
Thank you so much for playing along! I can’t wait to start sneak peeks on November 28th at 12:01am EDT! Big hugs to all of you! I can’t wait to show you what the ever-so-fabulous design team has come up with!