We seriously love you guys! We could not do this without you! It would be an honor to include some of your cards in our catalog and booth at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) trade show this January, so we are holding a little challenge here on the blog!
In addition to being featured in our catalog and booth, the 3 winners (one for each category below) will each get a $75 gift certificate to be used on Lawn Fawn goodies! Woohoo!
Now, because it is for our catalog, we do have a couple of guidelines:
- We are looking for cards using any one of these stamp set categories:
- Any Critters sets and/or Hats Off to You – You may use any combination of these sets. (For example a card using just Critters in the Forest works or a card using Critters in the ‘Burbs, Critters in the Sea and Hats Off to You works, too!)
- Plus One (Please make Plus One the main feature of the card.)
- Admit One (Please make Admit One the main feature of the card.)
- You may not use patterned paper. Eeks! I know! This is tough but a fun challenge! You may still use any colored card stock or paper, ribbon, buttons, markers, pencils, etc. If you have any questions. Let us know!
- You may not use any other company’s stamps on your card. We don’t want to confuse anyone! 🙂
- If your card is chosen, you must provide us with a high resolution photo of your card right away so that we can include it in the catalog. Then you will need to send us the card so that we can show it off in our booth!
- You may enter as many times as you would like!
- You have until January 5th at 10:00pm EST to enter. We will announce the winner January 6th.
We are just so excited about this! It will be so wonderful to have your amazing projects for people to ooh and aah over at CHA! SO fun! Please let us know if you have any questions!