1. When did you first start crafting?
I started doing my first crafting experiments when I was very young. I always wanted to be doing what my mom was doing, sewing, knitting, embroidering, painting… I found out that all those were really fun for me. Along my life, I have always incorporated creativity to whatever I am doing. In 2006 I started to make scrapbooking pages, and I also started to make my own cards… So, after that I have been enjoying stamping and creating cards.
2. What is your favorite type of card to make?
My favorite type of card to make is Christmas!!!
3. What is your favorite and/or go-to color combo?
I like all colors and I love combining them 🙂 One of my favorites color combos is Kraft, turquoise and white.
4. What technique have you been loving lately?
Coloring stamped images using Copic Markers is my favorite technique lately.
5. What is your New Year’s resolution?
To organize my time more effectively. Lately, I have been struggling organizing my daily chores (because I get easily distracted) and because of that, I have shortened my crafty time 🙁
6. What is your favorite movie or book?
I have many favorite movies, one of them is “Something’s Gotta Give” 😉
8. What is your favorite food?
Of course I love Mexican food, specially Tacos al Pastor and Tacos de Cochinita
9. Where were you born?
I was born in Mexico. Being more specific I was born in the south east of Mexico, in the State of Veracruz.
10. Where is a place you would love to visit?
I would love to visit Paris someday with my hubby. I think it is a romantic city full of interesting places to see.
11. What did you want to be when you were little?
I don’t really remember. I just remember that I played a lot with my friends, pretending to be a doctor, the owner of the store, the mom, even the tax collector…lol.
12. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Well, I think that the first thing I would do is to buy a bigger house for my family, where I can have a huge room for my crafty stuff. I also will love to travel around the world with my hubby and sons.
13. What is your favorite quote?
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. ~Mark Twain
Make sure to come by tomorrow to see a fabulous card by Mariana!