We are celebrating this milestone by introducing Lawn Fawn’s March inspiration week! We have a guest design team member to announce AND this is our big giveaway post too! Make sure to make it all of the way to the bottom for a chance to win ALL FOUR of March’s sets!
I usually post some little photo hints, but you guys have already seen the sets all over the web! So, instead, this time I invite you to shake it like a Polaroid picture with Outkast in honor of Say Cheese! Hehe!
Are you still dancing? I hope so! Why? Because we have to announce our amaZING (with extra zing!) guest designer, Nichol Magouirk! Nichol is mega talented and we are so honored and excited to have her with us! Let’s learn some more about Nichol!
Nichol Magouirk, a 2003 Creating Keepsakes Hall of Famer and 2004 BHG Scrapbooks, Etc. Creative Team member, has been scrapbooking and stamping for thirteen years. During that time, Nichol has been published in many different scrapbooking publications and idea books and has contributed to several manufacturer’s design teams. Currently, her work can be found monthly at Two Peas in a Bucket where she is a Garden Girl. She is thrilled to be teaching another free year-long class at Two Peas in 2011 called “Scrapbook Stamping” that focuses on what else but stamping in your scrapbook and a weekly layout + how-to video feature, From Start to Finish that shows the creation of a scrapbook layout from start to finish. Nichol also regularly updates her blog (www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com) with new projects and how-to videos. She is passionate about scrapbooking and card making and hardly a day goes by where she doesn’t create something. Nichol’s favorite techniques are die cutting (with her Silhouette) and stamping.Nichol resides in Kansas with her husband of fourteen years, Chad, and their three children, Brenden (11), Payton (10) and Ethan (5).
Check our her amazing blog here: http://www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com/
Could I be more excited about having Nichol with us? I don’t think so! We are the luckiest crafty company in the world to have this amazing and wonderful design team! We can’t wait to show you all of their amazing projects, and I bet you guys can’t wait to see them either!
Now we have our big giveaway! We are giving away all four March sets, a catalog and a surprise to TWO lucky winners! That’s right! It’s our birthday, we have to celebrate in style! We will also be giving away a set, a catalog and a surprise for commenters on the each of the inspiration posts too!
We want to make sure you have many opportunities to win the big giveaway, so you have five different types of chances to enter. You can do one, two, three, four or all five! (Remember if you do all five that means that you have left five different comments!)
- Leave a comment. (easy peasy!)
- Like us on Facebook (“liking” always makes me want to quote the Sally Field Oscar acceptance speech! haha!) and leave another comment. (If you are already a “liker”, you can leave a comment)
- Ask your crafty friends to “like” Lawn Fawn on facebook and leave another comment!
- Follow Lawn Fawn on twitter and tweet about our inspiration week and our site or blog address (for example “Did you see @lawnfawn is having an inspiration week with giveaways? Check it out at http://www.lawnfawn.com or http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com”), and leave another comment. (make sure to @lawnfawn so we can see your tweets!)
- Follow this blog through the blogger follower or through Google Reader and leave another comment. (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
That gives you five possible entries! You have until March 16th at 10:00pm EDT to enter. We will announce the winner here on the blog when we finally reveal the sets on March 17th at 12:01am EDT 🙂
Thank you so much for playing along! I can’t wait to start inspiration posts and videos on the 13th at 12:01am EDT! It’s going to be such a blast!