Now it’s time for some hellos! That’s right! We have a two new fawny girls to welcome to the design team! They are just amazing and we are just beyond thrilled to have them on our team! You guys are going to love them and their cards and layouts! Let’s meet them!
My name is Melissa Stinson, and I live in Huntsville, Alabama with my husband, Darren, and our small array of cats, dogs, and reptiles. I’ve been scrapbooking over 13 years- ever since I graduated from high school! This hobby has stuck with me through college (I graduated with a degree in Computer Science), getting married, and the last ten years that I’ve worked as a software engineer. I think it’s safe to say that it’s here to stay!!
Aside from scrapbooking, I have tons of hobbies that take up plenty of my time. I’m an avid photographer who’ll jump at almost any opportunity to take photos (for example, I know nothing about football, yet I love it when I get a chance to shoot a game from the sidelines). I’m also more than slightly addicted to my Body Pump and RPM (cycling) classes (I’m something of a grouch if I don’t get to go), I love to run, and I also hold a second degree black belt in Taekwondo. I’m also a HUGE sci-fi geek. Give me a Star Wars novel or a good episode of Doctor Who, and I’m a happy girl!!
Hello! My name is Cristina but I use Yainea as a nickname all the time. I live in a small city in the northwest of Spain. As a Computer Engineer I love all computer related stuff, even playing video games. In the complete opposite of that I love making all kind of things with my own hands: baking, sewing, painting and of course, crafting! Also, I love animals (I have two dogs and a cat), going to the movies and reading 🙂
I’m really excited about becoming a member of the amazing Lawn Fawn design team! I love Lawn Fawn stamps, they are super cute and unique! Here in Spain cardmaking and scrapbooking are not very popular yet so when, some time ago, I saw “Winter Bunny” for the first time, I didn’t know anything about stamping. That little guy is the one guilty of that I’m here today! Well… He’s so cute! I hope you find inspiration in my incoming Lawn Fawn projects so we could have fun together! Thank you 🙂
Now we have our big giveaway! We are giving away all three March sets plus some Bright Side goodies to TWO lucky winners! We will also be giving away a set for commenters on the each of the inspiration posts through the week, too!
We want to make sure you have many opportunities to win the big giveaway, so you have six different types of chances to enter. You can do one, two, three, four, five or all six! (Remember if you do all six that means that you have left six different comments here on the blog!) You are not required to do them all, we just love giving you guys lots of chances to enter! 🙂
- Leave a comment. (easy peasy!)
- Like us on Facebook (“liking” always makes me want to quote the Sally Field Oscar acceptance speech! haha!) and leave another comment. (If you are already a “liker”, you can leave a comment)
- Ask your crafty friends to “like” Lawn Fawn on facebook and leave another comment!
- Follow Lawn Fawn on twitter and tweet about our inspiration week and our site or blog address (for example “Did you see @lawnfawn is having an inspiration week with giveaways? Check it out at http://www.lawnfawn.com or http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com”), and leave another comment. (make sure to @lawnfawn so we can see your tweets!)
- Follow this blog through the blogger follower or through Google Reader and leave another comment. (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and leave another comment. (If you already subscribe, you can leave a comment.)
That gives you six possible entries! You have until March 28th at 10:00pm EDT to enter. We will announce the winners here on the blog on March 29th at 12:01am EDT 🙂
Thank you so much for playing along! We can’t wait to start inspiration posts and videos on the 25th at 12:01am EDT! It’s going to be such a blast!
Big big hugs to all of you!